5.14.2009
Destin
We enjoyed another week in BEAUTIFUL Destin, Florida a few weeks back. It was sort of a last minute trip that we went on with our incredible friends, the Kilian and Lubbers families. With an 8 week old at the time, we (mostly I) was a little unsure how traveling 1000 miles would go. Both Grace and Anna actually traveled very well and we had no major problems (except the minor delay on the way back due to some van issues.....see the Kilian blog for pics:)). We had a great time and can't wait to go back. Destin is definitely on the top of my "most favorite places to be" list. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the week........and I say a few because I think I took like 300 pictures or something crazy like that.

Posted by
Liz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'll try again. I've tried when you 1st posted. Now, after 2 tries on Lubbers, it took. This is my 2nd try here today. Thanks for sharing the pics of the trip. I'm glad you all had fun. I'm sure you'll try it again!
Post a Comment