4.09.2009
6 weeks....already
I just wanted to post some pics of Anna marking her 6 week birthday:) I've been trying to experiment with my camera a little more and apply all the info I learned during my photo class. It just takes time and patience.....ahhhhhh. Hope you enjoy.....isn't she cute!!:)

Posted by
Liz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
She's so cute! Hope all is going well for your family.
ber
oops...sorry about that last post.
Your pictures are so cute and I am glad you are back to posting pics here:)
oh my goodness! to adorable!!!!
So precious. You have some sweet little girls to keep you company. Trinity can't wait to meet her new cousin and follow Grace all over the place. See you soon!!
Hey! Found your blog! Yeaaa! Cute girls - looks like a lot of fun. Julie gives me updates when she sees you around =).
Are you on facebook or anything, I don't have your e-mail address or any contact info for you.
Looks like you guys are doing great! Glad I've got the blog address now to check up on your family. Take care!
Post a Comment