I took some pics of the girls yesterday just hangin' out in the backyard. We had a great day just spending time together. Grace loves playing on her new swingset that Uncle Phil and Daddy built (thanks Phils...both of you!!). Gotta love summer!!
Liz- The girls are just TOO CUTE!!! I cannot believe how big they are getting, how fast they are growing. By the way, we love Destin too! We used to go all the time when we lived in Alabama. It's just beautiful. Anyway, hope you all are doing well!!!
2 comments:
Liz- The girls are just TOO CUTE!!! I cannot believe how big they are getting, how fast they are growing. By the way, we love Destin too! We used to go all the time when we lived in Alabama. It's just beautiful. Anyway, hope you all are doing well!!!
Liz: I hope this posts! The pics are adorable--of course we aren't biased!! We love you guys, and are thrilled when there is a new post!
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment