9.24.2008
Girls Rule!
We found out Monday that we'll be adding another baby girl to our family in February. The ultrasound was quite conclusive so unless something was really hiding, Phil will now be outnumbered 3:1. I tried to post a picture of our ultrasound but I'm having trouble figuring out how to make it larger than the tiny little one that we actually have. Most of you just want to know boy or girl anyways right? Anyways, we're excited and I think it will be nice for Grace to have a sister that will be close in age.....we'll reassess that comment in a few years!
Posted by
Liz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi All
We are thrilled about the "girl" news you gave us the other day. It will be nice for the 2 sisters to play together. They will be the same age difference as Philip and Timothy--and they have a great relationship. Also, thanks for the time with Grace yesterday.
Love to all,
Mom & Dad
Post a Comment